Barbie, Fashion Icon of the 60's

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Your wish list

Francine

Just had a moment to check the site out and Wow!! you guys are awsome. I have never known anhyone interested in Barbies like you. I feel bad now about wanting to sell mine. Oh Well... different strokes as they say. Maybe one of you will buy mine #1, Fashion Queen and the accessories. Happy Play Time to all ...

March 10, 2013 at 9:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Teresa
Site Owner

Hi Francine,  Well, just like any collectors of anything, we are an enthusiastic bunch who would love to have at least one of every Vintage Barbie made by Mattel!   Who knows, keep looking at the site and you may decide to increase your collection instead of selling, LOL!  

--
March 12, 2013 at 7:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Guy labrecque

I  though I had a fair amout but my wish list keep getting bigger and bigger and definitely finer...  $$$$$   LOL

July 17, 2013 at 1:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Teresa
Site Owner

Yes Guy, I definitely know the feeling!! :)

July 22, 2013 at 7:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Guy labrecque

I would love a very light blond japenease side part...A side part american girl,midnight and platinum color magic and a #1,#2...  

I Should start with that...  LOL

May 25, 2014 at 11:35 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Dean Reen

Joining in a bit late here :P I would like a brunette #3 with brown eyeliner, a cinnamon or brunette low colour 1966 AG, and a brunette 1969 standard.

December 21, 2014 at 6:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Teresa
Site Owner

Dean Reen at December 21, 2014 at 6:21 PM

Joining in a bit late here :P I would like a brunette #3 with brown eyeliner, a cinnamon or brunette low colour 1966 AG, and a brunette 1969 standard.

Great wish list, Dean!  :)

January 16, 2015 at 8:35 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.