This is a site dedicated to Vintage Barbie dolls...a place that Vintage Barbie admirers can gather and enjoy.
I have a blog or two posted for those who like to go beyond the surface...
CHECK THE BLOG:
The Mystery of the White Ginger for a mystery solved! My findings show we should make a NEW category for a Vintage Barbie!
***NEW Blog item! Buyer Beware! Hints for Ebay Buyers
***A NOTE ABOUT VINTAGE BARBIE IDENTIFICATION ***
I have found that I love to try and figure out exactly how to identify these girls, and what year my dolls have come from! This can be tricky, and because Mattel used up parts as they went, and there are authentic hybrids and combos that can present challenges to classifying. I've noted that all the online ID guides are very helpful, but I've discovered some subtle things that have not been discussed in any one other website! So...Have a look at the...
* ID Guide Part 2 ~ Identify YOUR Barbie! *
* NEW! Vintage or Reproduction?
* NEW! Lilli and her Sisters
* NEW! TWINS and Variations!
* NEW! "OK, That's Funny! CAPTIONS"
* NEW! Mistakes by Mattel!* Oops! Bloopers
* NEW! Starring Swimsuits! *
* Midge! * Now she has her very own page.
* Dolls and Clothing for Sale ~ BUY STUFF HERE *
(Click on title or image of each one for more information and prices.)
Amazing Rare BROWNETTE/Cinnamon Side-Part American Girl with Lame Sheath
TO SEE MORE INFORMATION, OR TO PURCHASE ONE OF THESE BEAUTIES, GO HERE!
by Angie Ruff
* Queen of the Prom! Sandy's Vintage Game Cards & Some Real Dolls! * Who's Queen? VOTE!
TAKE THIS QUIZ TO FIND OUT...
WHICH BARBIE AM I?
Click HERE to Begin!
After you find out your Barbie Alter-ego, post your thoughts in the FORUM Here!
And meanwhile, I have posted a lot of photos of vintage Barbie dolls--if nothing else, they are eye candy!
Enjoy, or post something yourself,
Background Music: "La Vie En Rose" ~ Edith Piaf